Friday, May 1, 2015

May Challenge Reveal (Part 1)

Welcome to May! If it wasn't for Project Life I wouldn't know where the year had gone so quickly! :)

This month Rikki has designed a gorgeous sketch for you to be inspired by - lots of layers! I had so much fun playing with this sketch, and hope you do too.

There's a couple of changes I wanted to bring to your attention - if you haven't checked out the rules lately have a quick look (link at the top of the blog), and we've changed the link up style too - your challenge entries need to be linked up at the bottom of this page, not the sidebar. That's it!

Let's get the show on the road! This month we have one super grand prize up for grabs. We have teamed up with a magazine I know me and the team love to read - Scrapbooking Memories Magazine - who have been so kind to donate a Fancy Pants Designs Flutter Kit valued at $100! Thank you Vanessa and the team at SM!

*part of FBD collection shown for illustration purposes only, magazine not included in prize.

Here's the sketch for you to play with...



And here's part one of our design team reveal - be sure to check in again on the 15th to see more of our design girls' work using this sketch!  You can also visit their blogs by clicking on their name.

I just love how differently each of them used the sketch.


http://www.ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/charmscreations/






Can't wait to see what you create with our sketch challenge! 

xx Amanda 


5 comments:

amanda73 said...

loved this sketch, thanks for the chance to play along

It's not a story, it"s my life! said...

I have just added my page, thanx for the challenge.

It's not a story, it"s my life! said...

I have just added my page, thanx for the challenge.

Judith said...

Great sketch. Have entered my take on it.

Kerry said...

Beautiful sketch, loving all the layers. xx

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.